• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
James staines 5th 21st birthday memorial football match Southend utd ex legends v Chemico fc.

Wednesday 5th October 2011. 7 45 ko at Eastwoodbury lane football ground. Adults £5 Children £3.Call Colin Staines 07711919568 for details.

Southend Utd players. Southend utd guests. Lee Sawyer,chopper harris,moshni,gilbert and maybe other presant Southend utd players

FROM.

Paul Sansome-----Holiday.
Simon Royce------johnson paint match now
Dave Crown------confirmed
Justin Edinburgh-----no now
Dave Cusack-----confirmed
Andy Ansah------confirmed
Shane Westley. (Manager)
Nicky Smith
Tony Hadley-----confirmed.
Chris Powell--------johnson paint match now
Ian Benjamin--------changed date with a coaching course now.
Phil Gridlett--------confirmed
Dave Regis---------confirmed
Danny Greaves------confirmed
Mark Stimpson-----no now
Peter Taylor-----Bharain
Steve Tilson--------injured.
Paul Brush---------retired.
Paul Clark----------injured
Andy Edwards-----no now
Mark Beard--------no now
Martin Ling-------confirmed
Whayne Gray-------no now
Steve Mcgavin------no now
Frank Banks--------confirmed
Adrian Clarke-------confirmed
Duncan jupp.--------no now
Dean Austin,--------injured
Lee Hodges---------injured
Paul Smith---------confirmed
Leo Roget---------confimed
Ian Occonnel------confirmed
Graham Bresington---confirmed
Carl Hutchings------confirmed
Dean Holness-------confirmed
Ben Abbey---------confirmed
Mitchell Cole-------confirmed
Terry Alderton?

We will be supporting the charity ROSPA.Charity number 207823. Eastwoodbury lane charity fund for a new building and clubhouse.Charity number 286873.

We need sponsors and donations if you can help.Call colin 07711919568

It would be nice to get the backing on the schrimperzone to drum up support and try to get as many people as they can get over there this year as james would of been 21st birthday game.Its local this year wednesday 5th October 2011 7 45ko at Eastwoodbury lane Southend essex.

Also if some one can get us a big named ex footbaler to play for Southend utd ex legends they can play them selves in the game. they must be big.colin. 07711919568

I have no idea which charity it supports? How am I not showing respect by asking a genuine question?

It's obviously linked to James but I have no idea of the story behind the lad's sad demise.

Sorry I don't know the background story either.Was young James any relation to Micky Staines(who was a mate of Bonzo's)and a Trueblue back in the late 60's/70's? (and an ex-Chemico player as I was briefly).(I know MS's son-who I knew slightly- used to post on here a while back).

Sorry I don't know the background story either.Was young James any relation to Micky Staines(who was a mate of Bonzo's)and a Trueblue back in the late 60's/70's? (and an ex-Chemico player as I was briefly).(I know MS's son-who I knew slightly- used to post on here a while back)

Mickey staines is james uncle and my brother.

Sorry I don't know the background story either.Was young James any relation to Micky Staines(who was a mate of Bonzo's)and a Trueblue back in the late 60's/70's? (and an ex-Chemico player as I was briefly).(I know MS's son-who I knew slightly- used to post on here a while back)

Mickey staines is james uncle and my brother.

Thanks for this.Say hello to Mickey for me please when you next see him.(Sorry about your loss).

I would like to through my hat into the ring, my next door neighbourghs God Father is Russel Beardsmore, I could ask him if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back