• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scottish_Shrimpers

Youth Team
i cant believe some people dont want to sign this man... the drivel that we have had to watch this season up front...

Harrold - Useless
Hooper - get over it he is not good enough at this level and has had more than enough chances
MacDonald - never given much of a chance but the step up from non-league clearly too much
Revell - showing no signs yet of being worth anywhere near 150K

with Walker we have a hard worker, great strength and pace on the ball and he just need a bit of work over the summer on his finishing, hes still young and learning..

We've got a bargain if Barnard can keep fit... keep Revell as we've invested money in him and does deserve a few more chances next season to see what he can do... get rid of hooper, harrold and macdonald and if we cant get Kanu (very unlikely) get a fourth natural goalscorer in (even if on loan) because Barnard is going to be injured at some stage!

everyone has given Moussa plenty of time to mature and it seems like its working... i really want to see what Walker can do.. so sign him up Tilly!

Walker needs work on his finishing but is a fantastic outlet if we keep the ball on the floor, which we didn't do when we lost our heads a little bit.

Revs, Walker, Barney and Macdonald (I like him, but hasn't had enough chances) will be a strikeforce feared by anyone in this league.

I think we have got players who can hold up the ball well (i.e. revell) which is what Barnard needs next to him. My main target would be another natural goalscorer to cover for Barney. i would let go of Hoops, Walker, Charlie and Harrold and bring in two new strikers (poss, Kanu if poss)

Walker's looked tired to me for a while now, but let's not forget where we were with him in January. It's a shame that it's a miss from him in each of the two legs that have proved to be a bit costly, I just felt it was wrong to start him last night when he was not going to be available in the final.

Walker needs work on his finishing but is a fantastic outlet if we keep the ball on the floor, which we didn't do when we lost our heads a little bit.

Revs, Walker, Barney and Macdonald (I like him, but hasn't had enough chances) will be a strikeforce feared by anyone in this league.

Cant see anyone being scared of Charlie M tbh. I thought it summed him up last night when we had the ball in a great position on the right side of the box and he tried to do some audacious outside of the ball shot. Needless to say, it was nearer the corner flag!

i cant believe some people dont want to sign this man... the drivel that we have had to watch this season up front...

Harrold - Useless
Hooper - get over it he is not good enough at this level and has had more than enough chances
MacDonald - never given much of a chance but the step up from non-league clearly too much
Revell - showing no signs yet of being worth anywhere near 150K

with Walker we have a hard worker, great strength and pace on the ball and he just need a bit of work over the summer on his finishing, hes still young and learning..

We've got a bargain if Barnard can keep fit... keep Revell as we've invested money in him and does deserve a few more chances next season to see what he can do... get rid of hooper, harrold and macdonald and if we cant get Kanu (very unlikely) get a fourth natural goalscorer in (even if on loan) because Barnard is going to be injured at some stage!

everyone has given Moussa plenty of time to mature and it seems like its working... i really want to see what Walker can do.. so sign him up Tilly!

Amen, very astute analysis

Feared? Cant see it sending too many shivers down opposing managers spines

Barney will get 20 goals, Walker has the ability to turn any defence inside out, Revs will win a load of headers and Maccy D is better fourth choice than most in the league.

Yes, he missed a great chance last night but we were five down then and confidence from everyone was low, still think he has the ability to be a very good back up.

Walker does work extremely hard but he doesn't shoot enough too hesitant in front of goal.

Walker does work extremely hard but he doesn't shoot enough too hesitant in front of goal.

i agree but hes got a lot of potential, he already can do a lot round in and arond the box and he very rarely gives the ball away... but the shooting works on confidence, experience and a bit of faith in his ability... something of which Tilson and Brush use as their management style!

He also doesn't harrass, which is one thing Charlie Mac does. I like the way he gets right in the oppo goalie's face all the time. I feel really sorry for Charlie actually, he's not had the best of luck in partnerships and then with injury too.

Someone said Walker is 20. If that is true then that's fantastic, we all think Moussa has talent at 19 which he does, but we must appreciate that Walker is consistently making our first team at 1 year on, do we expect Moussa to play most games next season? It's possible, good player Franck.

Walker is a good player and he will only improve.

Rumours going around Donny are that Tilly is after Hefferman, a decent striker if he can stay fit and on form, and would suit your style of play.

Rumours going around Donny are that Tilly is after Hefferman, a decent striker if he can stay fit and on form, and would suit your style of play.
He tried to sign him when we were in the Championship so it wouldn't suprise me.

He would be both available and would want to leave, apparently he has had a bust up with SOD, pre and post 1st leg at RH.

Walker isn't good enough I feel. Thank him for his services and send him back to Charlton.

Leon Clarke still available is he?

Walker isn't good enough I feel. Thank him for his services and send him back to Charlton.

Leon Clarke still available is he?

leon clarke!!! behave... you want to turn someone with possible potential away who works hard for someone who is a lazy fat ******* and has a terrible attitude! evryone is entitled to an opinion but leon clarke... no thanks!

Back