• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

James Walker

Only a couple;

Widdrington
Bouzid
Gilbert
Evans
Clarke Harris
N'Diaye
Comminges

MAYBE THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW

Widdrington was brought in by Martin, N'Diaye was brought in by Tara, and Clarke Harris was part of the deal that let Ferdinand go to Peterborough, a deal that Sturrock didn't want to accept.

not sure what this means ..... but it reads like a nasty snide little comment - very sad -

Funny thing is I assumed that everyone would admire the guy for getting involved with a local club and putting something back and if you love the game..... you would.

Are you Scottish ?

Pot. Kettle. Black.
:hilarious:

Only a couple;

Widdrington
Bouzid
Gilbert
Evans
Clarke Harris
N'Diaye
Comminges

MAYBE THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW

Widdrington is the reason we have Clohessy - so worth having him.
Bouzid was only brought in to help mohsni adapt to the language.
Clarke Harris was only a loanee
He wasn't the first Southend manager to try and sign Gilbert

...has joined Maldon & Tiptree (from Canvey Island), "The Jammers" play in the Bostik North.

http://nonleaguedaily.com/canvey-island-striker-walker-joins-maldon-tiptree/

The Jammers are managed by Kevin Horlock, and Walker played up front alongside Lee Barnard in their 2-2 draw against Bowers & Pitsea at the weekend.

I was his shirt sponsor when he played for us, still got the framed shirt - now in the garage as my wife refuses to let me put it up in the house!

Happy to sell to anyone who wants it and donate proceeds to the zone!

Always makes me think of that cracking pic TrueBlue would post any time Walker appeared on a thread.

A pic I certainly am not going to go looking for while at work...

Played against him when he was at canvey island this season. Put 2 past me! Still quick
He seems to have had little success at quite a few local non-league teams.I’m sure we paid a fee for him-much reduced after he had a major heart problem.

He was one of canveys top earning players. Heard he was on £300 odd a game plus bonus's. Not sure if he is there still now think he left

Back