• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January & Beyond Transfer Rumour Thread

Not really a step up though. Gills bottom of L2…
mine was a sweeping comment that both players could comfortably operate in League 2 , the fact that Gills are bottom will be a factor on whether a player would sign from a team flirting with the play off places in a league below

If its league status with a better contract and lets not forget getting paid on time then i think its a no brainer that he makes the move

Sorry Guys but they couldn’t match Bromley’s offer and not for the first time !!
We couldn't match or didn't want to this time as the management team didn't see it as good value.

Now doubt your son is a top player at this level and key for Bromley but can we achieve what we are aiming for without the additional outlay?

Can we stay on topic please. I know there isn’t much transfer stuff to talk about, I’d rather not click on this thread and read drivel about where people’s family live and thoughts about Gillingham. Any further off topic posts will be binned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that there is very little in the way of rumours. I guess having an embargo doesn't help matters.

However on the plus side I've also not seen many (if any) posts from those in the know that may infer some of our current players may be heading out to pastures new.

Of course they may be close to going but we may be holding off until the embargo is cleared so we can obtain suitable replacements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard yesterday that Ipswich are very interested in Jack Bridge. Has anyone else heard the same?

Wouldnt surprise me. We are buggered if he leaves.
The whole system falls apart without him at LWB. A source of most our creativity.

He's got one big move left in him at this point in his career, I reckon he would take it if it ensured a decent and guaranteed wage.

Disclaimer: this is presuming the rumour itself is even true.

Last edited:
Was watching him closely yesterday and he’s bang in form and a real handful and just felt resigned to losing him soon.

Back