• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

While we are waiting for the new stadium, the best source of substantial income would be to develop our own players, but that requires patience and integration which are two attributes not often associated with the modern day game or it's fans, in general.

A centre back that can partner Moore will do for me for when Turner needs a break.

Well that was succinct and to the point. I reckon he's the most improved player in the squad this season. however, each to their own.

He has improved, but for me has too many bad games. I think he’s good enough as a backup for a few games, but I think we’ve been weakened a lot since Coker was injured.

Bristol City probably or thinking about it, QPR in a deal with Dru ????

Striker Mo Eisa not getting much game time at Bristol City - London lad who scored loads for Cheltenham - could be a possibility?

Striker Mo Eisa not getting much game time at Bristol City - London lad who scored loads for Cheltenham - could be a possibility?

Lee Johnson has confirmed yesterday that several clubs have shown interest and BC are keen to get him potentially loaned out for some first team experience

Lee said ...

"We've had a number of offers for Mo Eisa. I think it would be fantastic for Mo to make another little step before he is ready to be an absolute regular starter".

Rumours are afloat that he is heading to L1

Defender can only be a LB?
RB we have Demi and Elvis
CB Moore, Turner, White, Lennon (back training)

Meanwhile two forwards - and we need the same number of forwards as we need CBs

I guess if we can afford 5 CBs or 3 RBs ok but we only have the one LB

Back