• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

In my opinion Timlin did a much better job at left back last season than Hendrie has this.

You clearly are blinkered if you think Timlin was better at left back than Hendrie has been :ROFL:

I really don't get this love in with Timlin, yes he done well for us, but over the last couple of season he was poor.

It seems because he run around a lot, that made him an excellent player - personally, if that's our only requirement, then chuck 11 fans out there, they'll run around a lot!!!

You clearly are blinkered if you think Timlin was better at left back than Hendrie has been :ROFL:

I really don't get this love in with Timlin, yes he done well for us, but over the last couple of season he was poor.

It seems because he run around a lot, that made him an excellent player - personally, if that's our only requirement, then chuck 11 fans out there, they'll run around a lot!!!

Not for long they won't... well, depending on their age I guess.

Don't particularly see the need for a defender if Lennon and Demetriou are nearing fitness and Moore's injury isn't serious.

I see our defence for the rest of the season being

Bwomono Lennon Moore Demetriou

Obviously three of those are out injured at the moment but in the meantime White, Turner and Hendrie can cover.

Hendrie is our best left back , trouble is team are playing rubbish and he’s the easy scapegoat, funny how when team play well people’s opinions of him change

I’ve only seen us play this season in both Gillingham home and away and think Hendrie has played really well!

We are so lacking in spark and creativity and people who can shoot on target, don't see why we are going for a defender. Part of the reason why the defence is so under pressure is the ball doesn't stick up top and we don't pin back the opposition enough. Sideways stuff from Hyam, Mantom et all then back and hoof up to Theo/Coxy.

apparently we're in talks with a Belgian U23 defender from standard Liege, Mark de Man i think was his name

Hendrie is our best left back , trouble is team are playing rubbish and he’s the easy scapegoat, funny how when team play well people’s opinions of him change
Probably our best crosser too, don't know why he doesn't take some of our corners gotta be better than the rubbish Mantom puts in!:Scared:

apparently we're in talks with a Belgian U23 defender from standard Liege, Mark de Man i think was his name

It was only on the second reading of that post that I stopped myself from Googling that name. :Takethat:

Back