• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant remember where I saw it but thought I saw something about us being linked to Magnus Norman of Fulham, there were a number of league 1 and 2 clubs linked to him

Cant remember where I saw it but thought I saw something about us being linked to Magnus Norman of Fulham, there were a number of league 1 and 2 clubs linked to him

Seems like a host of clubs are interested in him.

I'd suspect that a young, inexperienced goalkeeper known for making blunders last season at Rochdale is the last thing that we need on our Christmas list.

Expectations should be checked at the door. Nobody anyone has heard of wants to join this club, nobody.

Any signings made in January will be total punts.

I think we're all waiting for Barry C to highlight the League One club we should be learning from and getting our business in early, like they are.

Once known, we can then lump our mortgage on them being relegated! :Winking:

I think we're all waiting for Barry C to highlight the League One club we should be learning from and getting our business in early, like they are.

Once known, we can then lump our mortgage on them being relegated! :Winking:

I dont know where you could possibly pick up such a notion?

Unless of course you are referring to the outfit who must never be mentioned again lying 3rd in the table with 35 points?
?

Yes, all well and good, but how about these sides :-

Port Vale
Northampton Town
Bury
Scunthorpe United

All tipped for great things with their proactive forays into the marketplace.

Thanks Barry.C and AndyT, but this is off topic. By all means get a room (via PM) and sort this out there, but this thread is for discussion of real rumours leading to actual signings please.

Just please please please do not sign anyone from Scottish football!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back