• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the twelth day of Christmas uncle Ron sent to us
1 Bentley-esque goalkeeper
2 centre halves
3 midfield generals
4 sided stadium
5 gold bars from the war chest
6 more points than Bolton
7 more points than MK Dons
8 maids selling burgers with onions
9 bluebells dancing
10 points more than Wimbledon
11 players giving 100%
12 drummers in the west stand
Not much to ask

What's the betting that a day before the transfer window closes we are still waiting for our first signing!! :Think:

What's the betting that a day before the transfer window closes we are still waiting for our first signing!! :Think:
I think it’ll be 3 or 4 out the door and only loan signings in for us but I expect some good loans to come in from Sols contacts:Clap:

On the twelth day of Christmas uncle Ron sent to us
1 Bentley-esque goalkeeper
2 centre halves
3 midfield generals
4 sided stadium
5 gold bars from the war chest
6 more points than Bolton
7 more points than MK Dons
8 maids selling burgers with onions
9 bluebells dancing
10 points more than Wimbledon
11 players giving 100%
12 drummers in the west stand
Not much to ask
Call me a pedant but that should read from 12 down to 1

The chances of making wholesale positive changes in a January transfer window when you're 2nd from bottom is pretty much zero.

Need some wingers/wing backs/wide players. Bond left us with Macca and that's it.

CB and CM also high on the list, but that's about it. 3 or 4 new players should do the trick so we can stay alive mathematically until the end of Feb.

Nearly Christmas so I want;

4 Crossing Wingers
3 Towering Defenders
2 Midfield Generals
And a goalie who - can - save - balls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back