• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought both Theo and coxy will be off ? I think that’s a fair assumption, I would have thought that potentially there is an agenda to try and off load Kiernan Cox and Oxley ?? Ron’s comments about getting players in before we release could prove a pattern of The next week? I would also assume Sam hart is coming to the club as the left back on loan, you hear so many rumours and these rumours I’m sure are just made up by people (like me in this case) saying what they assume and people interpreted that as facts, I did hear coxy was training last week with Swindon, and that we also had players from other clubs training with us.... this next week will be interesting ? I hope !!

The word here is that we have made a bid for Theo but it has been turned down, Southend think it is too low. I doubt we will offer much more given his age and the short time left on his current contract, lets hope for his sake common sense prevails soon.

The word here is that we have made a bid for Theo but it has been turned down, Southend think it is too low. I doubt we will offer much more given his age and the short time left on his current contract, lets hope for his sake common sense prevails soon.
And ours, we need the dosh for wages and stuff. Couldn't you guys flog a few of your many flocks you have grazing? The price of lamb is rising ready for Easter you know. Yeah, I know it will be hard to part with the concubines, but come on, just do it:Smile2:.

And ours, we need the dosh for wages and stuff. Couldn't you guys flog a few of your many flocks you have grazing? The price of lamb is rising ready for Easter you know. Yeah, I know it will be hard to part with the concubines, but come on, just do it:Smile2:.

We have some Greek player leaving us called Kleftico apparently.

Wonder how Richard Taylor feels about that move? OR is he a secret weapon in putting Swindon back down the list a bit and helping to sell us as a destination.

Here's a rumour...
Ali Koiki on loan from Burnley . Defender,
but we have competition from Swindon , Charlton etc

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/09/por-swindon-lined-up-burnley-starlet-koiki/

He was on loan at Swindon last season and played 15 games for them

6'2 and 20 years old - looks a decent size unit for a young lad, sounds like he's angling for a loan move: https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/ali-koiki-prepared-leave-burnley-17341139

Any advancements in Cox or Theo? Heard that Theo was being bought by Col U, but that hasn’t materialised as of yet. More recently, hearing that cox is to be approached by a league 2 side, although he’s not wanting to take a pay cut.

think Clo EWE trying to fleece us

Find it hard to believe Simon Cox will still be at the club come next Saturday. Hearing that negatiations have begun - SUFC potentially paying percentages of his wage for 6 months (the last thing we need!). Not guarenteeing anything here, but if he’s here next Saturday then I don’t think he’s leaving at all.

We managed to have two excellent CEOs in the form of Tara Brady and Steve Kavanagh who brought to the table the level of business acumen (and some football knowledge) which Ron Martin just does not possess. Both did amazing work to improve the club’s infrastructure and reputation, recruitment and to reduce costs. And both were driven away by Ron Martin.

Three actually, Steve Waggott was also an excellent CEO.

Find it hard to believe Simon Cox will still be at the club come next Saturday. Hearing that negatiations have begun - SUFC potentially paying percentages of his wage for 6 months (the last thing we need!). Not guarenteeing anything here, but if he’s here next Saturday then I don’t think he’s leaving at all.

He should be used to that.:Whistling:

The recall of Clifford tells us what we need to know.

I'm not expecting to see any movement for another week and a bit until after our latest tax bil winding up petition has been dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back