• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually on Sat he looked a bit more like his best- and at his best he is a decent keeper for sure at our level. Maybe the first time Sol has seen it- Sol I think in particular would have liked how he came off his line a cleaned out ball and player on the 1-1. Suspect Sol like all CBs like a really positive, decisive goalkeeper.

And they're all queuing up to join a relegated side?
I hope he isn't going. He's far better than Bishop.
Would assume there are not many wanting to join this season but does it matter, we're down. Oxley is another who is going to be on hefty wages he had Millwall after him when he signed this deal he is on and it was seen as a great coup at the time(was immedately after his best season for us by a mile). We are getting ready for next season and trying to cut our losses on the big wages now.

Right, Cox has gone (I somewhat already knew this but wasn’t 100%) and I can’t help but a feel a bit worried. The only thing I’ve held in here high regards is outnumbered forwards, but that’s looking like it will become a weak point. CP’s recent comments definitely allude to Kiernan going across the pond, but that’s won’t be it. Humphrys or Hopper WILL leave. That leaves us with 1 of them two, (maybe even neither) Goodship and Kelman. Seems a bit pathetic for a league 2 attack, even if I do like Kelman and think Goodship has some decent potential. But for me this leaves us in a position where RM’s comment saying “we’re looking at a striker” might be more realistic than we thought. I’ve heard from multiple sources (who told me cox was leaving a few days ago) that Humps is on the edge of leaving. Thoughts Shrimpers?

Whilst Oxley has struggled for form this year, did nobody else notice the complete contrast between he and Chapman last week? Every time the ball went near their keeper be it on the ground or in the air you sensed panic. Oxley is nowhere near what he was a couple of years back, but there’s far worse in this league.

Whilst Oxley has struggled for form this year, did nobody else notice the complete contrast between he and Chapman last week? Every time the ball went near their keeper be it on the ground or in the air you sensed panic. Oxley is nowhere near what he was a couple of years back, but there’s far worse in this league.
Chapman isn't first choice mind. Their first choice in injured.

Whilst I knew I was spot on about Coxie going to Oz last week, I am not sure about the paragraph below. lol.

The latest court case with HMRC is on the 22nd, so if as RM says it has been settled, case dismissed, transfer embargo lifted and the stampede of players to The Hall can commence.

Simples!

Whilst I knew I was spot on about Coxie going to Oz last week, I am not sure about the paragraph below. lol.

The latest court case with HMRC is on the 22nd, so if as RM says it has been settled, case dismissed, transfer embargo lifted and the stampede of players to The Hall can commence.

Simples!

There is no embargo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back