• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't mind us trying Maldon and tiptree for Stephane Ngamvoulou thought he had a blinder last nite , talk about getting stuck in !!

What I liked about them was they were obviously told to express themselves and run with the ball. When they were allowed to do that by Newport, they caused a few problems.

I agree. Also, the No. 6 Gordon. Very assured.

Trouble is the Beeb have to wheel in people like Martin Keown to comment on the match, when he knows sweet B.ALL about that level of football.

Victoria Polley would have been a much better shout or anyone with a grounding in non-league and League 2 football.

Wonder if Sol saw the Chichester match today? Thought their No 5, Heath and the No 3, Hutchins would be worth watching over the next 30 days. Both composed and Hutchins had a cultured left foot at left back. No doubt others will have been alerted after the TV exposure. Jones, No 9, was not too bad as well.

Wonder if Sol saw the Chichester match today? Thought their No 5, Heath and the No 3, Hutchins would be worth watching over the next 30 days. Both composed and Hutchins had a cultured left foot at left back. No doubt others will have been alerted after the TV exposure. Jones, No 9, was not too bad as well.

Oh come on......they play in a pub league and got ripped apart by a team marginally better than us!!

The jump is bigger than the one Goodship made and Goodship has the most outstanding record possible in his league and he had a pro background.

I know kids....16/17 ur olds making more waves in their league than they are!

I Just think we are watching these non league teams in the cup on telly, and thinking most of them are better than us!

Loans are such a lottery. More often then not it just doesnt happen.

However if sol manages to find a federici, dan harding, dorian dervite, and a stan collymore we might stand a chance

We really need to be careful about being wooed by non league players performing above themselves in cup games.

They don't do that every week - that's why they are non league.

Personally I'd take League 1 players out of favour at the moment. We need people with points to prove.

We really need to be careful about being wooed by non league players performing above themselves in cup games.

Personally I'd take League 1 players out of favour at the moment. We need people with points to prove.

Most L1 players out of favour are currently with us!

We did a while back and signed Theo. Then spent the next 3 years moaning because he isn't Stan or Freddy.

Campbell took central midfielder Reece Cole on loan from Brentford at Macclesfield last season - he's on loan at Partick Thistle at the moment, but that loan expires at the end of this month.

A potential signing in January? (Possibly on loan).

Kal Naismith had a shocker for Wigan on Saturday, confidence is rock bottom, he's unlikely to get back into the team/squad. However, he is a decent winger with a good cross. If the club is looking for an L1 team to loan him to, where he'd get minutes to re-build his confidence and performances, then we should take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back