• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Japan 14-0 Mongolia - What is the most one-sided game you have ever seen?

SamuraiBlue

Youth Team
Did anyone else watch it? Ha ha. I watched the last 25 minutes with my kids. It was 6-0 when we started watching and then there were 8 more goals. My kids now think football is amazing and want to watch it again soon. I tried to explain that this kind of goal rush is rare and actually not that exciting (for me). Should I take them to the Hall?
I can easily say that was most one-sided bit of football I have ever seen and I felt embarrassed for the Mongolians.
It got me thinking.
What is the most one sided (and probably boring) game you have ever seen? Not including any recent games for Southend. Let's keep it positive!

I once played in a game in the Southend Youth League where my team were beaten 31-1 by Basildon Boys Club! We scored when they already had 29!

I also know there was a game in the Southend Wednesday League where the Post Office were beaten 46-0!

Many years ago refereed junior leagues, and Benfleet Rangers 'B' lost a game 45-0 - and it was only 35 minutes each way!

One day I was round @BluePartridge back garden with @TrueBlue playing football and I think it was early 2001 that it came on the tele that Australia beat American Samoa or something like that 31-0. The highlights of the game was comical to watch.

One day I was round @BluePartridge back garden with @TrueBlue playing football and I think it was early 2001 that it came on the tele that Australia beat American Samoa or something like that 31-0. The highlights of the game was comical to watch.

I just looked this game to see if any noteworthy players played. Like a Kewell or Viduka... Neither of them played Archie Thompson scored 28 goals for Australia and 13 of those were scored in this one match. Mad.

I played I think for Homestead when we lost 18-1 at a boggy Belfairs pitch to someone I cannot remember. On the other hand I played for Penryn Athletic when we beat Gweek 18-1 on their own ground!

When i was young had to join the Boys Brigade there in Southend ,we once lost 30-0 to a team,we were the easy beats that season but the following season we became the champions,My brother Keith and our good friend Leonard Jordan came to play for us,and a couple off new recruits into the boys brigade,i became the GK ,Not by choice i must admit ,played just 2 seasons as a GK one with the boys brigade and one with Southend United Colts.

I scored the opening goal for Sparta in a 10-1 demolition of Athens in the Loftus Cup in 1983. We actually went 1-0 down, and I played up front in a rare outfield appearance. I didn't get to play in goal because Teddy Taylor's son played in goal, and Mr Sutherland obviously went with the MP's boy over the cab driver's boy. Plus he was better than me.

I scored the opening goal for Sparta in a 10-1 demolition of Athens in the Loftus Cup in 1983. We actually went 1-0 down, and I played up front in a rare outfield appearance. I didn't get to play in goal because Teddy Taylor's son played in goal, and Mr Sutherland obviously went with the MP's boy over the cab driver's boy. Plus he was better than me.
Teddy Taylor’s son was a bit chubby wasn’t he?

Back