• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Japan - proper f'd up

MK Shrimper

Striker
There's some ferking odd people in Japan is has to be said.

Anyone fancy a bit of worming

Wrong, wrong, wrong and very wrong.

I read that. I shocked the hell out of me. One of the men interviewed is 38 and married, and hides it from his wife.

Nurikan says he keeps Rinko a secret from his wife, and hopes he never has to choose between them.

Scary as hell.

The original story has turned out to be a hoax. I just clicked on the link and the blog has been removed for that reason.
Maybe I can stay here a bit longer.

(I'll ignore the second link)

The original story has turned out to be a hoax. I just clicked on the link and the blog has been removed for that reason.
Maybe I can stay here a bit longer.

(I'll ignore the second link)

Thank heavens for that!

It's also the nickname of the Japanese national team. That's why I chose it. That and the obvious link to Southend too.

Any reason your HK team uses it? Any Japanese links?

I wonder if people in Japan look at our TV shows and think we are a bit weird too. Our reality TV shows are quite strange if you think about it.

Several "reality" TV shows that are pretty much the same, just the people in them have different accents.

We take random "celebrities", got to make sure there are a couple of old people who can't move, and force them to learn to dance.

Take some more "celebrities" and ship them to Australia and put them through trials which may include horrible things like eating insects and Kangaroo testicles.

I wonder if people in Japan look at our TV shows and think we are a bit weird too. Our reality TV shows are quite strange if you think about it.

Several "reality" TV shows that are pretty much the same, just the people in them have different accents.

We take random "celebrities", got to make sure there are a couple of old people who can't move, and force them to learn to dance.

Take some more "celebrities" and ship them to Australia and put them through trials which may include horrible things like eating insects and Kangaroo testicles.

Which are probably a delicacy in Japan.

Back