• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jay Smith

ShrimperJim

Coach
Here

Fannnnntastic  
smile.gif

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 04 2004,15:44)]and he bigs up Dudfield as a quality striker!

SUPER LAWRIE DUDFIELD!
Didn't mention me at all though, the ungrateful sod.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 04 2004,15:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 04 2004,15:45)]Didn't mention me at all though, the ungrateful sod.
You know why though, Steve?

He hates soup!
That must be why he gets injured so much.

Soup - keeps you fit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ June 04 2004,16:08)]Quote: "I'm happy to have got everything out of the out of the way now" ??
rock.gif
Propably talking about his unnatural aversion to soup . poor lad
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 04 2004,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ June 04 2004,16:08)]Quote: "I'm happy to have got everything out of the out of the way now" ??
rock.gif
Propably talking about his unnatural aversion to soup . poor lad
tounge.gif
Now we know why Connie left!!!

Peterborough soup must be more appealing than Southend soup! Now he DID like soup!

You must be referring to that liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.
cool.gif

I seem to remember saying with a great deal of certainty that Jay Smith was going to sign for Northampton.

What happened to that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 04 2004,16:15)]Peterborough soup must be more appealing than Southend soup!  
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>See ya Steve.....</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 04 2004,17:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 04 2004,17:12)]I seem to remember saying with a great deal of certainty that Jay Smith was going to sign for Northampton.

What happened to that?
Cockles?
Will Cockles be having some Humble Pie with his soup?

tounge.gif

As for Souper Jay Smith.... bloody delighted.

biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Why is he bigging up Dudders then, Naps...?

Matt

I&#39;d rather have a seafood chowder thanks. Good news about Jay Smith in the meantime.

Back