• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

flangejackrabbit

Reclusive rabbit
Just had it mentioned to me that Binnom-Williams has been offered a new deal by Palace. Personally I would have kept him on permanently here as backup were this not the case - so what are people's thoughts next season for cover for Coker?

Just had it mentioned to me that Binnom-Williams has been offered a new deal by Palace. Personally I would have kept him on permanently here as backup were this not the case - so what are people's thoughts next season for cover for Coker?

Get someone else in on loan...or JBW again on loan

Palace obviously see something in him if it be at centre back or left back, would of been nice to see him stay here but I think next step palace will do is to make sure he gets a good pre season behind him and see if he can challenge for a first team spot or send him out on loan to a league one or championship club.

Palace obviously see something in him if it be at centre back or left back, would of been nice to see him stay here but I think next step palace will do is to make sure he gets a good pre season behind him and see if he can challenge for a first team spot or send him out on loan to a league one or championship club.

Us then? :smile:

Too early to say yet .... We dont know what league we'll play in , we dont know if Barrett will sign for another year, we dont know if Prosser might be fed up in having yet another end of season out of the team despite being one of the stars of the majority of the season, we dont know if a bigger team will come in for Ben Coker with a big bid, So depending on some of these answers , we may be able to promise him 1st team action in league 1 or 2 which will probably be more tempting than Palace's 3rd team . If we need him and if hes available he would be a valuable asset ( please never again at right back though ! )

Back