• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JCR

I think the Goat will start with Lawson, and JCR will be on the bench initially, raring to go should Bents not be up to scratch.

Freddy and Gray will be snorting down the strikers necks as well.

What a squad we have at the moment.

Surely its horses for courses, Bents isn't a wide player, so therefore JCR must be in the running for that position.

The forward line may be a little bit more harder to guess, Tilly is loyal to his players , so it won't surprise me to see Lawson and Goat up front, with Wayne and Freddy on the bench.

Scary thought that last season saviour cann't make the first team automatically, wonder what would have happened if he hadn't been sent off, would the Lawson and Goat partnershop ever got started.

yeah, what a squad.  

I'm almost pining for the days of Gordon Connelly and Neil Campbell...........
rock.gif

cool.gif

What a lovely selection dilemma to have - Lawson and Goater, Goater and Gray, Freddy and Gray..... what to choose! Personally I reckon it'll be Lawson and Goater again...

I reckon Campbell-Ryce will start as well....

Cant JCR start upfron as well
tounge.gif

Lets not even go there though, Id say Lawson will be on the bench for gray, Bring Lawson on though for the last half hour and get a good half hour out of him to take on the tired defenders.

what ever Tilly decides it will work , he could walk on water at the mo WE'RE GOIN UP WITH TILLY AND BRUSH , WE'RE GOIN UP WITH TILLY AND BRUSH !!!! repeat......................

think JCR will start based on them rushing the loan through - cant seeing him doing that to warm the bench.

spose its fair to start with goater & lawson but have a sneaky feeling for gray to start and perhaps resting lawson.

Back