• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News JD to join coaching set up

Good luck demi work hard at coaching you never know one day you might even get paid to do the job once ron has gone .

Good news, I hope he is in charge of penalty training!

There is lots to like about Demi, remember 2 seasons back? He played full back, CB, Goalie, Midfield & Manager. Seems like a very good character to have around and played at the top level (Cyprus).

Good news, I hope he is in charge of penalty training!

There is lots to like about Demi, remember 2 seasons back? He played full back, CB, Goalie, Midfield & Manager. Seems like a very good character to have around and played at the top level (Cyprus).
Played and was captain of the national team of Cyprus .

Jason Demetriou probably won't get shown the love he deserves here, regardless of the love that he appears to have for our club.

I can't praise his loyalty enough. To agree to stay despite not being able to sign a playing contract and be registered as a player (which I'm sure remains the plan once they can do so), shows a real desire to stay here.

I believe he was approached by Orient for an Academy coaching role, likely on more money too. Let's not forget they're his boyhood club, so I'm sure he has a soft spot for then. Still staying here though!

Big respect and gratitude.
Perfectly put and however they have managed to find him an unpaid role I presume as no staff get paid regularly I am pleased his loyalty has been rewarded and glad he will still be part of our club 😊 sadly it could be a very short appointment if the buffoon doesn't sell up and f off soon.

Got no problem with this. Demi has been a good servant and is well respected by the squad. Logical choice to me.

Great news! Big fan of JD he has always stepped up when asked to jump in at any position whilst playing, has helped with coaching and been interim manager.

A passionate guy who wants to be at the club and loves the club. That’s enough for me and if Kev and co want him part of their set up then he gets my backing.

Back