• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
What in gods name is this guy doing , PLAYING FOR LINCOLN !!!!! , ive been singing for a long time that we need him back and now it looks like we need a player like him more than ever .

what i remember of him was , a strong and fast centre midfield who can make a tackle and find the back of the net (and scored the best southend goal i have ever seen , away to Peterborough) , he was class !!!.:Worthy:

WHAT HAPPENED !!!!!!
:omg:

Is this a joke or are you actually being serious, I really cannot tell?

i would also want Scannel back aswell ... he was a legend
His sick note records were certainly legendary! :smile:

As for Jeff, well, I liked him but I think his comments may have turned rather a lot of people against him. He did score goals, and I certainly would favour him over Kalala.

He was awful.

Im surprised he is still at Lincoln.

He started off ok but after that looked terrible.

christophe was the only player that could trap a ball and it would end up 8 yards in front of him and then leave himself with a nice 50 50 tackle to make himself look usefull.

What in gods name is this guy doing , PLAYING FOR LINCOLN !!!!! , ive been singing for a long time that we need him back and now it looks like we need a player like him more than ever .

what i remember of him was , a strong and fast centre midfield who can make a tackle and find the back of the net (and scored the best southend goal i have ever seen , away to Peterborough) , he was class !!!.:Worthy:

WHAT HAPPENED !!!!!!

Who is the King Keven referred to in your user name?

He couldn't trap a wet bag of cement !

To be fair, he was another that shone during his initial loan period. I remember several people purring with satisfaction at the pairing, often with Lee Sawyer, in the middle of midfield, and him being likened to Claude Makelele. It was after he signed - something we've become quite familiar with - that things deteriorated.

To be fair, he was another that shone during his initial loan period. I remember several people purring with satisfaction at the pairing, often with Lee Sawyer, in the middle of midfield, and him being likened to Claude Makelele. It was after he signed - something we've become quite familiar with - that things deteriorated.
just like Timlin last season then!!

This!

Yet another player who put everything he had into earning a contract, then when he had it, took his foot off the gas big time. For me these are the most frustrating types of players- clearly have the talented but can't be arsed to put it in half the time.

This!

Yet another player who put everything he had into earning a contract, then when he had it, took his foot off the gas big time. For me these are the most frustrating types of players- clearly have the talented but can't be arsed to put it in half the time.
Absolutely right.......He seemed to me to become disheartened to easily and from that disinterested. Was it because we were quite unsuccessful and on the way down. I just wonder at the lower level we find ourselves now and good possibility to have success how he would be able to perform.

Absolutely right.......He seemed to me to become disheartened to easily and from that disinterested. Was it because we were quite unsuccessful and on the way down. I just wonder at the lower level we find ourselves now and good possibility to have success how he would be able to perform.

You know when I pinpoint him "taking the foot off"? That sending off at Swindon, never the same after that.

WHAT HAPPENED !!!!!!

I Have seen some dross grace a Southend shirt down the years, but Mr "I want to be back in the Premier league in two years" Christophe was one of my all time worst Blues players. Dreadful player, very very overated

Back