• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Jean-Yves Mvoto signs! OR NOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Central defender from Sunderland. 6 foot 4, brought in on 6 month loan, extension a possibility. French U19, played alongside Dervite, quite similar.

Last edited:
Excellent news, hopefully he will be just as good as Dervitte!

Possibly a recommendation then?

Nothing on the OS or Sky Transfer centre yet, where did you pick this news up from fbm?

Last edited:
Ever since Tilly developed a penchant for whelks with garlic mayonnaise he has been accepted as an honorary frenchman and has developed extensive contacts with the FFF.

Expect Dorian to partner Mvoto from September and watch the next French world cup squad take shape at Roots Hall / FF.

Cool - think he's played in the Prem for Sunderland too on rare occassions.

Wonder if this is the 'Premier League defender available at the end of August' that Brush was on about?

Also another indication that Barrett wont be fit?...

Last edited:
Redknapp this morning on Dervite from The Sun...

Redknapp was set to blood Dorian Dervite, 21, but has changed his mind after the rookie struggled against Celtic in a pre-season friendly.

Possibly a recommendation then?

Nothing on the OS or Sky Transfer centre yet, where did you pick this news up from fbm?

Ahh... I have my secret sources.

Well, not that secret actually. It's in the Echo. Surprised I didn't get a text from the club as they are meant to break the news first.

It's also not on the online version yet, with todays lead SUFC story being Simon Francis backing us to do well despite an indifferent pre season.

picture the pairing of dorian and what I like to refer as the really really good version of efe sodje at the heart of our defence, Barrett left back of course

Only problem is, he's never played in the 1st team at either Sunderland or Paris St Germain (so has less experience than Johnny Herd - not that he's a CB)

good point but dorian was hardly dripping with first team experience when he came along and transformed our season

Thought he'd played for Lille and a few games for Spurs. Maybe i'm wrong.

Only problem is, he's never played in the 1st team at either Sunderland or Paris St Germain (so has less experience than Johnny Herd - not that he's a CB)

not true...
wikipedia said:
Jean-Yves M'voto Owono (born 6 September 1988 in Paris, France) is a defender who plays for Sunderland. M'voto most commonly plays at centre-back and, at over six-feet tall, is quite an imposing figure in the centre of defence. Though M'voto is yet to play for his current club, Sunderland in competitive play, he made 41 appearances in three years at his previous club, Paris Saint-Germain.

Ahh... I have my secret sources.

Well, not that secret actually. It's in the Echo. Surprised I didn't get a text from the club as they are meant to break the news first.

It's also not on the online version yet, with todays lead SUFC story being Simon Francis backing us to do well despite an indifferent pre season.

Love this quote from Simon "I'm sure the manager will be looking to bring in a couple more couples".

I take it this another typo!

93646.jpg
looks fairly imposing!

So if adam barrett barrett is fit for udders will tilly play him left back with heath and mvoto at CB? with white playing right back and franno dropped?, hang on a minute we actually have options at the back hmmmmmmm, one winger in now and we could have the makings of a good squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back