• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeff Dunham back in the UK

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I know there were some, like me, who got to see Jeff Dunham at the Apollo on his one UK date earlier this year. Well, thankfully, he/his tour manager listened and the good news is he's back next April at the O2 for one night and various other venues around the UK.

Please, if you get the chance, go and see him - you'd never believe a bloke in his 40s with puppets could be so bloody funny!

http://www.jeffdunham.com/#/tour

i know there were some, like me, who got to see jeff dunham at the apollo on his one uk date earlier this year. Well, thankfully, he/his tour manager listened and the good news is he's back next april at the o2 for one night and various other venues around the uk.

Please, if you get the chance, go and see him - you'd never believe a bloke in his 40s with puppets could be so bloody funny!

http://www.jeffdunham.com/#/tour

corrrrrrr......ect
:D

corrrrrrr......ect
:D

Each to their own, I know there were several of us went to the Apollo when he was on.

And incidentally, have just realised he's playing Manchester on the Friday night before we play up at Oldham (which is when he's at the O2) so that might just be worth an overnighter!

Back