• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Bamber

Bamber's legal team wanted to stop the broadcast, so it's unlikely to paint him in anything but a bad light.

Bamber's legal team wanted to stop the broadcast, so it's unlikely to paint him in anything but a bad light.

The issue was over historical accuracy. .

The TV show showed Freddie Fox wearing Adidas trim trab whereas Jeremy actually wore Diadora Bjorn Borgs.

3 things;
The woman who cuts my hair told me her dad went to school with Jeremy Bamber, and he told her Bamber was a real oddball.

There is a lot of tabloid stories of Bamber acting really inappropriate after the murders, including trying to sell topless photos of his sister to the Sun newspaper after her death...

And Harry married the wrong girl, if I had to choose between Megan or Cressida, then Cress wins by a country mile (and that’s not racist ! )

3 things;
The woman who cuts my hair told me her dad went to school with Jeremy Bamber, and he told her Bamber was a real oddball.
Everyone who seems to have had any connection with Jeremy Bamber has all said pretty much the same.

I'm enjoying the TV series - hard to believe that evidence would just have been burned like that when you consider some of the artifacts in the police vaults.

Everyone who seems to have had any connection with Jeremy Bamber has all said pretty much the same.

I'm enjoying the TV series - hard to believe that evidence would just have been burned like that when you consider some of the artifacts in the police vaults.
Yeah, me and the wife thought the same.

Was it really factual that they dug a hole and burned it in front of the house like that??

I also heard the house still stands and is currently inhabited! Anyone know?

I also heard the house still stands and is currently inhabited! Anyone know?

White House Farm, just outside Tolleshunt D'Arcy in Essex is currently the home of a classic car rental company.

The company in question is Eastcoast Classics, who have a collection of iconic and classic vehicles to rent for events such as weddings or even family holidays.

Untitled.jpg
White House Farm, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex

3 things;

There is a lot of tabloid stories of Bamber acting really inappropriate after the murders, including trying to sell topless photos of his sister to the Sun newspaper after her death...

And Harry married the wrong girl, if I had to choose between Megan or Cressida, then Cress wins by a country mile (and that’s not racist ! )

My bet is that it is harder for an oddball to get a fair trial.

His ex also stood to make a fair bit of cash after the trial from the tabloids.

My bet is that it is harder for an oddball to get a fair trial.

His ex also stood to make a fair bit of cash after the trial from the tabloids.

I think it was about £25,000 if he was convicted.... Enough for 3 bedroom hose at the tine

Back