• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Clarkson puts the world right

I loved it when he challenged hackers to hack into his bank details, they did. ****.

I thought he published his bank account details, stating that there's nothing any would-be fraudster could do with them, and then within 24 hours he had substantial standing orders to a number of charities.

Looks pretty spot to me.. rather than do the dirty work of catching and punishing the nutjobs they just make up more crap hoops for the normal people to jump through.. 2 reasons for this.. 1. they love telling everyone law abiding what do do ..2. they have niether the ability or desire the apprehend the vermin and punish them..

I think he is right in what he says, we do so often pay the price of one person's misdameanours.
Makes me laugh listening to the anti-vibe from the posters on here about Jeremy, i think it's jealousy. If half of you could claim to inject as many ideas and wit into your own posts as he does, then you wouldn't spend all day on a football website trying. You'd possibly be rich and famous like he is.

I think he is right in what he says, we do so often pay the price of one person's misdameanours.
Makes me laugh listening to the anti-vibe from the posters on here about Jeremy, i think it's jealousy. If half of you could claim to inject as many ideas and wit into your own posts as he does, then you wouldn't spend all day on a football website trying. You'd possibly be rich and famous like he is.

Agreed, I think he's quite amusing.

Back