• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Labour report into antisematism was handed into the CPS 5 months ago and is now being investigated by the Met Police. Unlike several people on here, Margrate Hodge thinks there is something to see.
Margaret Hodge when given the actual figures for cases dealt with announced that the figures must be wrong as she had reported 200 cases. She had to be reminded that 90% of the cases she reported were not Labour members and the others had been dealt with.

Margaret Hodge when given the actual figures for cases dealt with announced that the figures must be wrong as she had reported 200 cases. She had to be reminded that 90% of the cases she reported were not Labour members and the others had been dealt with.

Oh give it up will you. The CPS and Met Police are investigating. Take the blinkers off for 5 minutes.

Oh believe me, it shows.

She should be renamed Diane Abacus
That's quite funny actually. Funny ha-ha.

What is funny as in odd / disturbing is the amount of times Abbott's verbal slip ups with figures are mentioned compared to the amount of times the tax payers have been hit by Boris Johnson's slip ups with real figures including the £40m we contributed to a bridge that was never built and his official response to queries on where that went is that he can't remember.

That's quite funny actually. Funny ha-ha.

What is funny as in odd / disturbing is the amount of times Abbott's verbal slip ups with figures are mentioned compared to the amount of times the tax payers have been hit by Boris Johnson's slip ups with real figures including the £40m we contributed to a bridge that was never built and his official response to queries on where that went is that he can't remember.

Must be because she’s a black woman, eh?

:Winking:

Don’t swerve the question.

I’m genuinely interested in your answer.
He could apply to join but you cannot be a member of another party simultaneously and as he is, or is about to be (I don't follow his activities so I don't know for sure) that would rule him out. Why on earth would he want to anyway as the views of a racist bigoted Little Englander are hardly synonymous with Labour values.

He could apply to join but you cannot be a member of another party simultaneously and as he is, or is about to be (I don't follow his activities so I don't know for sure) that would rule him out. Why on earth would he want to anyway as the views of a racist bigoted Little Englander are hardly synonymous with Labour values.

He resigned from UKIP.

He doesn’t belong to any Party.

Now, please stop stalling, and answer the question. If he decided he wanted to join the Labour Party, would you object.

I’m assuming you wouldn’t, considering your early statement....

Are you saying that certain people should be banned from joining an organisation simply because they allegedly support a cause of which you disapprove?

It's not a issue in the Labour Party as the reaction to such revelations on here prove.

In other news, Jezza in fab.
I'd love a fab right now though never understood why the best bit (the choc and hundreds n thousands bit) is the bit you are made to eat first.

Don't think I'd want to be in a Fab though, must be so cold, Corbyn must be a total........snowflake

I'd love a fab right now though never understood why the best bit (the choc and hundreds n thousands bit) is the bit you are made to eat first.

Don't think I'd want to be in a Fab though, must be so cold, Corbyn must be a total........snowflake

Hysterical. Maybe you could tell that one to Peter Willsman or Naz Shar.

I’m sure you didn’t actually want an answer to this, but having a tin ear for irony (well, other people’s not my own clearly) I’ve decided to suggest one anyway. It’s cos they’re easy to make and you can freeze the lolly then dip it in choc and HnTs. I understand my honorary doctorate in industrial production is in the post.

Hysterical. Maybe you could tell that one to Peter Willsman or Naz Shar.

Naz Shah is apparently the perfect example of someone who has listened and learned and I often read / hear praise about her, most recently on last weekend's edition of Marr. I'm sure we all want people to react that way when that have done wrong.

Willsman I've not heard anything about recently but he didn't get my vote, he comes across as aggressive and I'm not a fan of aggressive.

I’m sure you didn’t actually want an answer to this, but having a tin ear for irony (well, other people’s not my own clearly) I’ve decided to suggest one anyway. It’s cos they’re easy to make and you can freeze the lolly then dip it in choc and HnTs. I understand my honorary doctorate in industrial production is in the post.
I'm all for finding out how production works. My only time spent in a factory was a few weeks working in a clothing factory on Canvey named Benders!

Back