• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeremy Kyle

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Watching at the moment, there is a woman who is pregnant by a convicted sex offender, and would rather have the baby taken away so that she can stay with the sicko.

Disgusting....

That whole show is such total bollocks. 99% of the people on there could be put down after the show with no acutal loss of human life. Makes me embarrassed to see some of the low lifes this isle produces....

That whole show is such total bollocks. 99% of the people on there could be put down after the show with no acutal loss of human life. Makes me embarrassed to see some of the low lifes this isle produces....

Usually it's the best comedy on TV, but that was just sick. An 18 year old girl whose paedo partner was older thasn her dad, told her 3 months into the relationship that he had been found guilty of downloading indecent images. She was fine with it, and a month later fell pregnant.

Was disturbing this morning. I watch it a couple of times a week to make me feel great about myself cos i'm not like the people on it. If anyone gets time, there's a video here of the biggest toff who is so up himself trying to insult good ol' jezza. Comedy gold.

Where I worked one summer had this garbage on every day in the staff room. I couldn't stay in there long for the rage building inside of me. There's nothing worse than a detestable, arrogant, low rent scumbag telling other people how to live their lives.

5ze447r.gif

The young lady at the end of the show actually cheered me up after the disgusting, disturbing start.

She had a guy on that she claimed, must be the father of her unborn child. She insisted that he was the only one she'd had intercourse with. They did the test, and he was not the father.
She then said with shock on her face that she must be having a Miracle Baby ''IT'S A MIRACLE''.
J.K. asks if she is serious, she said she is because she did not have sex with anyone else.

J.K. pushes even more for her to come clean, like, ''Come on love, this is just not possible'' and she denies it even more. Hilarious.

To be fair, it could have been an immaculate conception, because who the **** would go near her? Even I wouldn't have, and that's saying something...

Was disturbing this morning. I watch it a couple of times a week to make me feel great about myself cos i'm not like the people on it. If anyone gets time, there's a video here of the biggest toff who is so up himself trying to insult good ol' jezza. Comedy gold.

Exactly the reason why me and most people watch it! I'll be watching it a lot more in 2 weeks time as well. I really hope they dont have many more stories about this one, as it's just wrong.

Back