• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jessica Ennis vs Anna Kournikova

Who is your favourite bit of sports totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I might be up against it here. I genuinely would have Ennis over Kournikova, but obviously the Russian is going to have her fans. So here are some pics...

jessica+ennis.jpg

heptathlete-jessica-ennis-476307135.jpg

jessica_ennis-2_234411s.jpg

Not feeling over confident after 1st round exits in all competitions so far but introducing the lovely Miss Kournikova

anna_kournikova-3448.jpg

anna-kournikova-002.jpg

Anna-Kournikova.jpg

There's bound to be more glamour shots of Kournikova than Ennis, but I've never quite seen what it is about her. Therefore I'll vote Ennis and wish you good luck James.

Close run thing so far....a few more for you undecided......vote totty and not nationality is my motto ;)

kournikova0927.jpg

anna-kournikova-wallpapers-5.jpg

annakournikova.jpg

anna_kournikova_perfect_butt.0.0.0x0.400x500.jpeg

Ennis is...well...just lovely! Wonderful smile and, unlike a lot of female track and field athletes isn't built like a brick outhouse. I can't argue too strongly against Kournikova as she clearly has redeeming features, but what I can do is post a few more pics of the lovely Miss Ennis.

66_jess_682x400_843516a.jpg

jessica-ennis-2009-8-16-17-40-40.jpg

image%5B91%5D.png

jessica.jpg

blimey check those leg muscles out in Ennis......not very feminine :thumbdown:

where as..........miss kournikova

anna_kournikova_in_sprots_illustrated-3442.jpg

granted :clap:

but this is a totty competition not a who won the most competition....:cool:

Very true. I wouldn't expect anyone to vote for Ennis because she's British or has a world championship to her name. Essentially, the question you have to ask yourself is:

Who would I rather bone?

Back