• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

JFC to Lincoln

At last he's got his wish - playing in the Premiership - shame its the Blue Square edition but he's lucky to be playing there in my opinion.:unsure:

At last he's got his wish - playing in the Premiership - shame its the Blue Square edition but he's lucky to be playing there in my opinion.:unsure:

I think thats incredibly harsh. When he first joined on loan with Lee Sawyer we were all salivating at what a midfield pairing we had and they were both keeping Macca out of the team.

Yes his performances towards the end were pretty poor but I still think there's a good player in there somewhere and think he could definitely do a job for someone in League 2.

It seems funny to me that Tilly keeps signing these guys who underperformed for him and contributed to our relegation and his sacking. Still perhaps its the devil you know etc etc..........

It seems funny to me that Tilly keeps signing these guys who underperformed for him and contributed to our relegation and his sacking. Still perhaps its the devil you know etc etc..........

Are you telling me that Laurent is not gonna do it in non league? hmm...

[video=youtube;XdBqTByrdpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdBqTByrdpw[/video]

And JFC was alright in a lot of performances, it was just when they weren't getting paid and their employer was taking the **** out of them.

[video=youtube;gikZPcW8Crw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gikZPcW8Crw[/video]

Yeah, Lincoln is going down to Conference North, on their display, even Braintree Town will crunch them 3-0

Just watching those youtube clips and the thing that strikes me the most is that we're playing football! not a long ball or a hoof in sight...i know we got relegated but at least it was easier on the eye.

Back