• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jihadi John

The only problem i have is that the familys dont get to see him suffer in court or prison and i would like his remains put in a grave in prison for many years like they do in isreal.

I'm against the death penalty but the thought of this thing still breathing in somewhere like Belmarsh, being fed etc while a bunch of lefties scream for his human rights makes me think that on this occasion, justice has been served.

I totally agree with your sentiments on this bloke, but why do you constantly feel the need to bang on about 'lefties'?

Interesting that many of the families of his victims seemed disappointed at this happening and don't feel any sense of justice.

I can understand it from a self-defence perspective (the airstrike) but I'd have hoped we'd avoid indiscriminate bombing of targets because that doesn't appear to be doing any genuine good. The US wiped out 13 MSF volunteers last month in Kunduz. We can't guarantee against civilian casualties when we drop bombs, and it increases the strength of IS because it supports their narrative.

Also the media did a great job of turning Mohammed Emwazi into a celebrity terrorist.

Glad he's dead, total piece of sh*t - just a shame it wasn't a slow painful death!

sick of hearing him being referred to as 'Britiish' - he and any other person born on our shores gives up their citizenship when they join the parasitic worm that it ISIS...

I'm against the death penalty but the thought of this thing still breathing in somewhere like Belmarsh, being fed etc while a bunch of lefties scream for his human rights makes me think that on this occasion, justice has been served.

Don't see how him dying is getting what he deserves, death is only really painful for the people left behind. Once you're dead you feel nothing, he probably wasn't even aware he was about to die so he hasn't really received much of a punishment. He got off pretty easily.

If they knew where he was to the point where they could drop a bomb on him they should have sent a team in to capture him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good Idea, it would be far to dangerous for the SAS, so I nominate Col U or Orient

Back