• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Just seen on the OS that the squad has been named for the reserves away at Oxford tonite. JJ is on the bench. Have i missed something? Is he carrying a knock that we dont know about? I just cant believe that someone who was first choice at the start of the season has fallen so far down the pecking order that he cant even make the starting line up for the reserves. Im thinking there is more to this than meets the eye. PS has barely given him a chance in the first team either. Would be a shame if not all is well as i was really excited when we signed him, it has the look of the Soares situation all over again.

inability to cross?
inability to beat his man?
inability to influence a game?

he has been very poor so far. Everyone deserves their chance and if he plays I will support him, but surely nobody can argue with the above so far. Maybe Sturrock agrees also

It does seem like there's something going on. Ok so he had a couple of stinkers at the start of the season but with Ryan Hall out on Saturday I was expecting to see JJ be given another opportunity. He's got to be one of our top earners so be good if we were actually getting our money's worth.

Anyone with links at the club want to shed any light on this? (If there is anything...)

JJ must have done something surely? Even Soares got more chances than JJ has had, sub for the reserves that's got to hurt. I know he didn't feature v Swindon, but could he be included in the 'played his last game for a while' brigade?

I was pretty excited when he signed, he's got talent and whether it's attitude or confidence it would be a crying shame not to see him display some of it in a blue shirt.

Why are Grant and Hall not playing tonight?. Surely the manager is not going to bring them both back on Friday, it wouldn't do much for team morale after last Saturday's win without them.:nope:

Why are Grant and Hall not playing tonight?. Surely the manager is not going to bring them both back on Friday, it wouldn't do much for team morale after last Saturday's win without them.:nope:

What is the real benefit of playing them in this game? They dont need game time thier fitness is good. Would only be risking them to picking up a knock in a needless game

I think his poor attitude caused his exit at MK dons and also he had issues while on loan at Stockport I believe. Reckon he will out the door Jan and Luggy will use the money to bring in another striker.

Back