• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Job agencies in Essex and London

West Country Shrimper

Can someone give me the names of decent job agencies as i'm desperate for work for the summer, as I can only think of Reed?

Ta

Hils

Cheers, thank you
smile.gif

When I was student in the early 90s it was easy to get summer temp work at the credit card centres along Priory crescent (via Reed if I remember correctly)

I can remember being impressed that staff were supplied with free tea and coffee!

I also did a stint at a factory that made sponges, scouring pads and J cloths but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Adecco is useless, They'd be better off cherry picking the more intelligent clients for themselves than sending everybody to RBS...

Wallstreet Recruitment hills they are based in Leigh but recruit for firms in the city their number is 01702471699

Thanks for all your help. I'll try all of those when I get back to Essex
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 19 2006,08:35)]I also did a stint at a factory that made sponges, scouring pads and J cloths but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
It sounds like you had the same job as me. Was the factory around the corner from Prittlewell station?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2006,15:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 19 2006,08:35)]I also did a stint at a factory that made sponges, scouring pads and J cloths but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
It sounds like you had the same job as me. Was the factory around the corner from Prittlewell station?
Yes.

I worked in Prittlewell, Rochford and Shoebury.

There is very little I don't know about J cloths, sponges and scourers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 26 2006,16:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2006,15:09)]
[b said:
Yes.

I worked in Prittlewell, Rochford and Shoebury.

There is very little I don't know about J cloths, sponges and scourers.
I had to separate the pulp fibre for the making of j-cloths.

Some bloke had his finger chopped off while cleaning the paint thing while I was there which was the highlight of the time I spent there

wow.gif

I went through one called Francis Consultancy and they sorted me out with exactly what I was after.

Back