• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jobs you would like if money was no object

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
What jobs would you like to do if money was no object?

I would like to spend alternate days working as a police detective and a park ranger or greenskeeper at a really nice golf course.

Postman in Winterton on Sea.

Or pit lane reporter for Sky F1.

Or expert co-commentator for Sky Sports football. If a bloke did something that was rubbish I would say "That was rubbish". None of your "it was a difficult bounce", or "it came to him at the wrong height". This is your job for which you get paid thousands- for ****s sake do it properly.

Pro Golfer or RSPCA inspector
My brother in law is/was a professional golfer but recently handed in his pro license so he could play amateur tournaments and be a VW car salesman! He now plays more golf than he did when he was a pro!

Unless you want to go abroad to teach for stacks of cash, or are so talented that you get on the tour, then it's not actually that glamorous. He mainly taught kids, played pro tournaments and qualifiers and did golf-club fittings. Now he plays amateur tournaments, and earns a reasonable and reliable income.

pit lane reporter for Sky F1.

Or expert co-commentator for Sky Sports football. If a bloke did something that was rubbish I would say "That was rubbish". None of your "it was a difficult bounce", or "it came to him at the wrong height". This is your job for which you get paid thousands- for ****s sake do it properly.

Sea-plane pilot at the Maldives.

a GP or a WWE Wrestler

Pro Golfer or RSPCA inspector

With all due respect, it's not the wages that's stopping you doing this.

Absolutely this!

Cheesy photos from our honeymoon...

Spoiler:  

25088_567319522209_1786142_n.jpg

25088_567319502249_8339289_n.jpg

25088_567319547159_1102031_n.jpg

25088_567319597059_2309197_n.jpg

What name would you use?

a GP or a WWE Wrestler

My GP name would be Dr Girth.

I would love to be a heel Wrestler and soak up all the heat. So i think i shall call myself "Uncle Ron"!

This would be a character who is filthy rich, (potentially) living a life of lies one day to the next. I would use my wealth to influence other wrestlers to gain any advantage. Whatever it took to win i would do! Ultimately the fans would love to hate me and pay to finally see me get whats coming to me! My finishing move would be the "War Chest", although it would rarely be seen, other than on PPV.

Back