• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jobs

Southend United FC Girl

being serious, does anyone here work / own a horse / yard and are looking for people to work there / help them because im looking for a job working with horses

Get in touch with Richie Foran :p

Or you could try Yellow Pages (or Yell.com) check for horsey stables and things near your postcode and phone em up?

i like to make films of a arty nature starring young girls of a legal age and horses if you are intrested in this line of work then please post your picture so i can see if you could star in my next big production entitled LADY GODIVA THE EARLY YEARS.
Many thanks hope this helps,yours.
A.PERV. a.c.e.

Word of advice you might like Horses but unless you can ride like Frankie Dettori or Mary King the money will never be too great. If your young get yourself on an equestrian course like the vettery side of things thats where the money is. But also you get to work with something you enjoy.

Just a bit of advice to help you out ;)

Get in touch with Richie Foran :p

Or you could try Yellow Pages (or Yell.com) check for horsey stables and things near your postcode and phone em up?

he lives next door to my auntie, and as far as i know, he doesn't have a horse

Back