• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
It would be great for us if Charlton release Piggot from there playing staff Now we will be plying our trade in league one he would be a good first signing :pig::pig::pig::pig::pig:

Very optimistic! Given his heroics he seems like the sort of person Charlton would like to have on their books. Piggott's interview made it sound like he has left.

I very much doubt he would be released, he is highly rated there. As to whether they might sell him, or even loan him, that's a totally different and much more reasonable possibility.

With us going up I don't think a season long loan next year is out of the question.

It's a funny one with Pigott...he had a bit of a scoring frenzy, then went off the boil, then Cassidy played up front with Corr for the run in and we looked a much better side with Cassidy and Corr than with Pigott and Corr...Cassidy was then ill for the Morecambe game (would he have started anyway, or would we have played 4-5-1 anyway?). We then went 4-5-1 again for Stevenage away and Pigott then got the nod for the second leg over Cassidy. The same happened in the final and in all honesty Pigott was pretty poor until the 123rd minute....until THAT GOAL.

Mind you I thought Payne was poor too after coming on, offered nothing and kept giving the ball away until the 123rd minute....until THAT TACKLE that set up the move for THAT GOAL.

a month ago if you'd offered me Cassidy or :pig: for next season I'd have picked Cassidy no question, but the thing with Pigott is...well he does have a goal in him.

Football's a funny ol' game as someone once said.

Back