• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joey Barton

Nutcase Barton arrested.

this guy is an absolute ****. Daddy Barton must be so proud!

The KID is a total wa nker and should be kicked out of football for good...He has had far to many chances and there are alot more players who put there heart into actually playing and trying, than the ridicluous stunts he gets up to.

Good Riddance to him Over paid jumped up little ****.

The KID is a total wa nker and should be kicked out of football for good...He has had far to many chances and there are alot more players who put there heart into actually playing and trying, than the ridicluous stunts he gets up to.

Good Riddance to him Over paid jumped up little ****.

yep, flicking a lit cigar in to a youth team player's eye

Fighting with Everton fans

Assaulting Dabo

:finger:

Although, you've got to love his alleged nickname for Fat Frank at the England squad's get-together for the Spain friendly.

LISA - as in Mona :D :hilarious: ;)

Last edited:
Although, you've got to love his alleged nickname for Fat Frank at the ngland squad's get-together for the Spain friendly.

LISA - as in Mona :D :hilarious: ;)

Hahaha.. If he wasnt such a violent little c..t he would be a breath of fresh air..

quality player though, I'd have him at the Hall no problem

Lets face it, we would have a drug dealing,wife beating knife maniac at the Hall if he could slot 20 plus a year..

complete penis and a shame because on his day he is a class player

quality player though, I'd have him at the Hall no problem

Barton is a proper nasty bit of work. This is at least his third incident with a team-mate (the youth player he stubbed a cigarette out on, an altercation with Richard Dunne and now allegedly giving Dabo a detached retina.

I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, not on grounds of morality, but because he'd poison team spirit.

oh yeah don't get me wrong he's got serious issues, but on his day he's arguably one of the best midfielders in the Prem ( in my opinion of course )

I don't doubt that he is one of the best midfielders in the prem, but football is a team game and much like Ricketts and Guttridge his baggage outweighs his talent.

Back