• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Not getting a new deal at Sunderland, according to Phis Crillips

I have also been very impressed other than the aberration against AFC Wimbledon so would be very happy to make it a permanent signing if at all possible.

Big difference between Premier League and League Two but would be a great signing for us and he knows he will play games here.

He at the ages where he need to play games, he is young with no family's baggage, so why not sign for us!

He at the ages where he need to play games, he is young with no family's baggage, so why not sign for us!

It would be good , but I'm sure his agent will want to 'explore' other possibilities before he commits

I quite like being called Phis!

Dunno why I tried spoonerising your name!

Should we read anything into Mark Phillips not returning back to the squad? Other than it being clear that he's not getting a new contract. He could be needed as cover in the playoffs.

Big difference between Premier League and League Two but would be a great signing for us and he knows he will play games here.

I've said before, there's a hell of a lot riding on us getting promotion. If we do manage it the look of the squad could be very different from the one we would have if we're stuck in League Two again.

It's also a very big move for him also given his age, all the way from Sunderland to Southend, a long way from family, would be a good signing for us.

PLEASE Mr Brown sign him up. Cracking defender and so young! Gotta love signings young players with potential to improve! Beats signing the old boys like Barker!

It's also a very big move for him also given his age, all the way from Sunderland to Southend, a long way from family, would be a good signing for us.

Not really. He's from Cork in Ireland, so I don't think he'd be worried about upping sticks and moving at his age, when he left Ireland about 2-3 years ago. I also doubt he has any more family in Sunderland than he does in Southend.

He's Irish, his family are in Cork. He's already a long way from his family, he told us at the sponsors' evening he tries to get home when he can to see them, but he's already been to lots of different clubs in England so we're no different to any other - and possibly handy for the airport for him!

Either one of him or Sokolik signing would be like if we has of pulled off the signing of Dervite a really class defender.

Back