• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John Main

I have often wondered this myself. Found myself researching the club's change of hands from Jobson to MD/Delancey, then went down a Google rabbit hole and was reading articles about John Main's sacking, then found myself trying to find out what happened to him after that. To no avail.

Didn’t Johns wife run the club shop , in the days when he was a pleasure to go in there
John was a lovely person to communicate with if you had a problem
You are right I am sure, she was involved in the club shop. It would be nice to know what has happened to him. He genuinely seemed to love the Club, and was really committed to it. When at away games he would usually be standing with the SUFC supporters rather go to the Directors Box ? Must be someone on here who knows where he is?

According to Companies house , his last directorship ended in 2016 when he was 74 his daughter Fiona resigned at the same time His wife , Vannessa died in some while ago (between Dec 95-2010)

He was living at Cobham House, North Street, Burnham Market Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8HG at the time

he appears to still live in Norfolk - Fakenham with , I am guessing, his second wife Lorraine

Back