• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How hacked off is he at not getting a decent run in the team ?
Or was he very diplomatic ?

He was frank and forthright. It was very much like having a chat with your mate really. Talked about the past present and future, his love of the team he supports, lack of atmosphere at modern stadiums etc. Very impressed with him.

He was frank and forthright. It was very much like having a chat with your mate really. Talked about the past present and future, his love of the team he supports, lack of atmosphere at modern stadiums etc. Very impressed with him.

what did he say about hardly getting a game this season though?

Met him today so I know he is. Really really nice bloke and knows what he is talking about on the football front.

I heard that whilst at lunch, you asked him to pass the salt but it ended up on another table, nowhere near you?

Might be able to talk a good game, but needs to take that onto the pitch with him!

Just runs around posing and never makes a tackle.

Actually Spicer is a tidy player and played all his career at a higher level. I have no idea why he isn't getting a game now to be honest. Has been mocked a lot on here and I've said a word or two in the past but looking at his record, he should be doing a good job for us. Gave me a good insight into the life of a footballer today and it isn't as glam as it sounds.

Actually Spicer is a tidy player and played all his career at a higher level. I have no idea why he isn't getting a game now to be honest. Has been mocked a lot on here and I've said a word or two in the past but looking at his record, he should be doing a good job for us. Gave me a good insight into the life of a footballer today and it isn't as glam as it sounds.

Don't believe a word of it.

Have you read Slipperduke's Football Fables book? Espen (can't remember his last name but began with a B) gave quite an insight into his career and how he agreed with that too.

Maybe we could arrange a dinner date for you and Paul Smith so you can give him a break too.

I know he wasn't on the pitch very long Tuesday night, but personally I thought he was one of our better players...

Back