• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John Terry A Doubt

Jay_Shrimper

Mummy's Little Soldier
Been taken to hospital and waiting for scans on his foot.

Suspected metatarsal break.

Freak accident training, landed awkardly on it.

Not good news, not good news at all!!! :thumbdown:

Could be a blessing in disguise!

He is one of the most overrated players of recent times and only started looking like a good player when Chelsea bought in Ricardo Carvalho to cover for him every time someone passed the ball in behind him. Ledley King is by far a better player than Terry and has shown that again this season by playing with one knee and still being twice the player. Lucky it is 6 days rest between matches, apparently the exact amount of time King needs to recover between games!

My wanting England to win would be greatly increased by a scumbag like Terry being absent.

Am I the only one who is not that bothered by this?

I think we have ample quality to step in, if required.

An injury to Rooney or Gerrard would concern me far more. (Touch wood)

Could be a blessing in disguise!

He is one of the most overrated players of recent times and only started looking like a good player when Chelsea bought in Ricardo Carvalho to cover for him every time someone passed the ball in behind him. Ledley King is by far a better player than Terry and has shown that again this season by playing with one knee and still being twice the player. Lucky it is 6 days rest between matches, apparently the exact amount of time King needs to recover between games!

King is the better player, but when it comes down to the quarter finals and semi finals, the games are much closer together and King will have to miss some.

Come to the fore, Ryan Shawcross.

A defender in the John Terry mould with none of the arrogance and scandal.

I see Wayne Bridge's lessons in black magic have paid dividends.

Late inclusion to squad for Bridge?

Last edited:
Back