• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John Terry

Despite his colourful history, irrespective of current charges, and that of drugs cheat Rio, these two are still seem as role models to lead our great country. A sign of just how low we have come as a nation.

Despite his colourful history, irrespective of current charges, and that of drugs cheat Rio, these two are still seem as role models to lead our great country. A sign of just how low we have come as a nation.

Sad times indeed, as aside from the miscreants you mention the obvious choice of next captain would lie between Ashley Cole, Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard :omg: :nope:

My choice would be Frank Lampard, who went up massively in my estimation for his conduct through the 2 cup ties

If you watch the playback, he definitely seems to shout a racist rant. Guilty of that then.
But then again, it's heat of the moment. It doesn't necessarily mean he is a racist. In an argument, people may say what ever sticks out to hurt the other person. Example, you bald, fat, ugly, or black you know what.

How and why this has been dominating our Front pages is beyond me , there is only 2 people that know the truth of what happened and one of them probably couldn't 100 % be sure exactly what was said thats why he questioned Terry asking him if he said the line .

Plently more things in this country to worry about than these two ***** , one being that 850 k Old people will spend Xmas day alone this year , that is Shocking , not what a two bob has been footballer has said in the heat of the moment .

I would love for a Ginger player to accuse a rival player of calling him a Ginger Prick or the like and see if the police get further than writing it down in their Notepads and also whether it makes more that an Inch or two size column in a National Newspaper ........I fear not .

I really don't know what the world is coming to, I haven't studied the footage to work out what he's alleged to have said but am quite sure that far worse things have been said on football pitches up and down the length and breadth of the land and at many levels of play.

Am I right in thinking it wasn't Anton but someone in the crowd who reported it? Whilst I agree completely that racism is wrong, I really don't think calling someone "you black *******" or similar in the heat of an incident on a football pitch is anything like doing the same in, say, a nightclub and I don't see it's particularly racist. What are they objecting to, the "black" bit or the "*******"? Both could be equally as bad depending on your particular stance.

Personally, I think the whole Suarez/Evra and Terry/Ferdinand thing has got blown up out of proportion. It's a game, things get a bit heated from time to time, it's up to the ref to sort it out and keep control.

I really don't know what the world is coming to, I haven't studied the footage to work out what he's alleged to have said but am quite sure that far worse things have been said on football pitches up and down the length and breadth of the land and at many levels of play.

Am I right in thinking it wasn't Anton but someone in the crowd who reported it? Whilst I agree completely that racism is wrong, I really don't think calling someone "you black *******" or similar in the heat of an incident on a football pitch is anything like doing the same in, say, a nightclub and I don't see it's particularly racist. What are they objecting to, the "black" bit or the "*******"? Both could be equally as bad depending on your particular stance.

Personally, I think the whole Suarez/Evra and Terry/Ferdinand thing has got blown up out of proportion. It's a game, things get a bit heated from time to time, it's up to the ref to sort it out and keep control.

Are you related to Slep Blatter?? if so you forgot to add if they shock hands all would be ok

Back