• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News John White back in training for Southend United and Simeon Akinola and Alan McCormack are due to follow soon

Question Do we think these 3 players are really going to make all the difference to our performance on the pitch and change our fortune going forward? I hope so but I can’t see it myself. @Shrimpet steve believes they will have a big impact and pray and hope he is right but just interested in others opinions.

Question Do we think these 3 players are really going to make all the difference to our performance on the pitch and change our fortune going forward? I hope so but I can’t see it myself. @Shrimpet steve believes they will have a big impact and pray and hope he is right but just interested in others opinions.
Akinola is a striker and he is the only striker we really have,mm signing so lets see if he can score the goals we need to move up the league.There is alot of pressure on him to deliver but hes come with a good reputation and it will actually be good to finally see what hes like.

Akinola is a striker and he is the only striker we really have,mm signing so lets see if he can score the goals we need to move up the league.There is alot of pressure on him to deliver but hes come with a good reputation and it will actually be good to finally see what hes like.
As I say I really hope this is correct and he is the spark missing link we need. Be interested to see other opinions on this as well?

Probably the only summer signing I got genuinely excited about to be honest. I've seen him play quite a bit and he always looks a handful, bags of skill and now in the peak of his career hopefully a little more consistent than he was in his youth.

Unfortunately, I don't think he's our saviour - we are crying out for someone who can keep the ball up there.

John White is an absolute pro and I'll be so glad to have him back. He was in the team the last time we got out of this division and there is no player in our squad more deserving of being held in high regard than him.

Back