• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News John White joins Wimborne Town on loan to end of season

So JW has played his last game in a blues shirt it would seem.

No mention of this loan on the OS?

Apparently, he joins up with one Carl Pettefer, now, 40!
Oh, and Wimborne are so bottom of the Southern Prem, they need 20 points to get out of the relegation places.
A strange move, unless he's been promised something else...

Last edited:
Gone out on loan -
Wimborne Town FC@WimborneTownFC·13m?️ We're delighted to announce the signing of John White from @SUFCRootsHall, joining us for the remainder of the season on loan. Welcome John! #UpTheMagpies.
John should get some minutes on the pitch there.They’re bottom of the Southern prem south division with 3 wins in 31 games.

I see our friend Harry Redknapp is guest speaker Friday night function there. Perhaps Harry arranged this move for him.

Maybe he's going to get a managerial stint after relegation or be part of backroom staff?

I suspect he's moved to be near me so we can discuss terms for him joining SUEPA.

Nice little ground at Wimborne - brand new this year, and their club house makes The Shrimpers Bar look, well, slightly dated

Wimborne have been pants this season and are relegation doomed

Looking at the fixtures SSID Jr ad me will now be making a trip to The New Cuthbury again, via Steve Dyer's pub just down the road from the ground, on Tues 29 March

Interesting timing the day Lopata announced as missing 2 games.

I suppose the timing has more to do with Kensdale’s performance Tuesday though. There were already 3 options at centre-back that were far ahead but Kensdale’s performances this last week has made it 4.

Interesting move. Kudos to him for wanting to play more before hanging up his boots. It sort of signals a move into coaching or management which is interesting as i assumed he would just focus on his car business.

I wish nothing but the best for JW, always gave his all in our shirt, a season too far, but really, what more can you ask.

Last edited:
Back