• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John White

Paging @Rylee Doe.

Hi mate, when we came into the West stand today I was chatting with the stewards and I asked if they were on duty next Sunday. One said yes but only in the East stand as that is the only stand open. I though we had free rein of the West for this event, has that now changed?

Paging @Rylee Doe.

Hi mate, when we came into the West stand today I was chatting with the stewards and I asked if they were on duty next Sunday. One said yes but only in the East stand as that is the only stand open. I though we had free rein of the West for this event, has that now changed?
Can't speak definitely for Rylee, but pretty sure for both upcoming games the only stand open is the East. Stewarding costs to open more put the costs up.

Reactions: RHB
Can't speak definitely for Rylee, but pretty sure for both upcoming games the only stand open is the East. Stewarding costs to open more put the costs up.
Which I totally get OBL, but the original blurb definitely said that the West would be open to sit anywhere in it, and I had your seat earmarked to test the view:Winking:

Paging @Rylee Doe.

Hello, unfortunately Geography has never been my strong point! Only the East is open I’m afraid.

We can't go - we're doing hospitality at Chelsea next Sunday (my Christmas present for Kev) so you would have been welcome to try my seat!

Just to clarify it is definitely this Sunday 22nd? The front of this thread says Sat 21st?

Hi All,

we have another big name attending Roots Hall this sunday. Mark Wright will be playing alongside his brother in the first game, which kicks off at 11.30! Remember tickets are available online at a reduced rate until Friday 20th at 5pm.

We have some fantastic auction prizes up for grabs up until June 1st.

They include:
Matchworn Signed Dan Bentley Shirt
-Matchworn Signed Dan Bentley Gloves
-Matchworn Signed 1st Team John Egan shirt £50
-Signed Ipswich Town shirt
-Matchworn Signed Leah Williamson England Shirt
-Worn Signed Harry Kane England Shirt £60
-Matchworn Signed 1st Team Ndombele Shirt £50
-Kevin De Bruyne Shirt signed by Man City Team £120
-Matchworn Signed Michail Antonio Shirt £100
-SIGNED MARK NOBLE SHIRT from final season at Upton Park £200
- Signed Bottle of Gin from Ryan Reynolds £75
-Signed Sir Geoff Hurst Shirt £100
- Signed Sir Geoff Hurst Plaque
-Matchworn Signed John White Colchester United 2006/7 shirt
-Matchworn Signed John White Southend 2021/22 Shirt £160
-1980 retro FA Cup final West Ham shirt signed Sir Trevor Brooking £100
-1975 FA Cup Final programme signed Sir Trevor Brooking
-1980 FA Cup Final Programme signed Sir Trevor Brooking £100
-Matchworn Jack Payne boots
-Matchworn Signed Kevin Maher 2006/07 Championship Shirt framed £50

Some impressive items there, should fetch a fair bit of money......I take it the prices shown are reserve prices (sellers minimum)?

Some impressive items there, should fetch a fair bit of money......I take it the prices shown are reserve prices (sellers minimum)?
Thank you. Hopefully it does. The prices next to the items are current highest bids, one with no price next to them are yet to receive a bid.

Back