• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John White

Rylee Doe

Poster1.png

We at the Essex Charity Cup are delighted to announce we are combining our charity match in aid of Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation with John White's testimonial to give a fun filled day of football at Roots Hall! Just look at some of the players involved ?For more information, just ask or follow us on Twitter at @EssexCharityCup!

With thanks to MSPFX and SP Financial Management who are also massively involved in organising this event to give a club legend a thank you he deserves whilst also continuing to raise funds for a fantastic charity in Justin Edinburgh 3 Foundation.

Last edited:
Do I need to prepare myself again, I am available ;-)

Attachments

• 28072008 Leg End.jpg
    28072008 Leg End.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 94
Just some of the players that are returning to Roots Hall in May ? please get your tickets for what promises to be a great day. Two Games x One Ticket.

Attachments

• F42E3CD2-EE33-474B-A4FA-204F1DAE3CB2.png
    F42E3CD2-EE33-474B-A4FA-204F1DAE3CB2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
I see the 1pm start is now an 11 am start. Bit early for anyone travelling from afar.
Maybe so but unfortunately this is the best out of a bad situation. We hope to make an entire day of it with food stalls, live music, and to show the final day of premier league after the testimonial. Footballers that are playing are travelling from afar and so the decision was made with that in mind and from their input.

I see the 1pm start is now an 11 am start. Bit early for anyone travelling from afar.
Not only the time has changed, I see it has moved from Saturday 21st to Sunday 22nd of May. Any reason for this?

Don't forget your tickets people ... let's get a good turn out for John and raise some funds for the Justin Edinburgh foundation which is very close to my heart. Going to be a great event! ?

Don't forget you can buy tickets online here>>

Don't forget you can buy tickets online here>>

I won't be able to attend the game. Do you know if it is possible to just make a straight donation to the John White testimonial, without buying some tickets and then not going? If you see what I mean.

Back