• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Last edited:
Col u at home would be a great draw . Orient and col u in the cups is the best we can hope for

The only game I think I would go to would be Crawley away.

Its a pretty pointless game until you make the final four for my mind.

As a matter of interest what do you think is a fair price to get in for a nights entertainment?

As has been proven in past seasons, no clubs fans take this comp seriously, and get anywhere near what could be called a decent crowd until they reach the area final. Therefore i would say £10-£12 max.

As others have said, the Ewes home or away would be my choice! They need reminding that there IS only ONE team in Essex!

As far as I can remember we have only ever had a bye once in about 20 seasons.

I think this comp gets serious once you reach the 3rd round (last 8 regional)

As a matter of interest what do you think is a fair price to get in for a nights entertainment?
think all early rounds of JPT should be around the £10 mark and for league two no more than £20 would be very fair, some clubs dont even break even in the JPT games.

Back