• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joke (not safe for work, kids, clique or lefties)

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
Following the Mumbai terrorism police are concerned that there will be a spate of copycat attacks. Specific intelligence has been received that Bradford is a target for this ethnic cleansing of Brits and Americans.

Police fear that the death count could be as high as 7.

Stephen Hawking went out the other night for his first romantic date in 12 years.

When he came home, he was covered in bruises, his nose was bloodied, and he had several broken bones.

Apparently she stood him up.

What's the difference between a Ferrari and a Ford?

Diana wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford

What's the difference between Thomas the tank engine and Diana?

Thomas made it through the tunnel.

What's the difference between a Ferrari Mercedes and a Ford?

Diana wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford

What's the difference between Thomas the tank engine and Diana?

Thomas made it through the tunnel.

Corrected for accuracy.

What have Diana and Ferrero rochet got in common?

Both come out of France in boxes

What was the worst thing about diana's stay in France?

the hard pillars

I remember on The X Factor there was a 25-year-old black woman with five kids who'd previously been a crack addict. Simon Cowell said she was a "unique person".

I think we can all tell he hasn't been to Croydon recently.

I got chatting to a 14 year old girl on the Internet. She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up.

She turned out to be an undercover detective.

How cool is that at her age?

I've invented a new game.

You get a group of Pikeys and lock them in a Cellar for a Month without any food.

It's called Hungry Hungry Gyppos.

What's the worst thing about being the groom at a Saudi wedding?

Getting lumbered with the ten-year old cousin your uncle didn't fancy.

Back