• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steveh1510

Life President
A bloke is driving happily along in his car with his girlfriend when he was pulled over by the Police.
The police officer approaches him and asks: "Have you been drinking Sir?"
"Why?" asks the man, "Was I driving badly?"
"No" replies the Officer, "You were driving splendidly. It was the ugly fat bird in the passenger seat that made me suspicious"

Short but simply ones both from Zoo

"why did jade goody keep ice cubes in the frezzer?

So she could keep it cold"

Man: doctor I'm constipated
Doc: No sh*t?!

The other day I phoned my local pizza delivery firm and asked for a thin
and crusty supreme.

They sent me Diana Ross.

A blonde pushes her Mercedes into a gas station. She tells the mechanic, "It died."

After he works on it for a few minutes, it's idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?"

He replies, "Just crap in the carburettor."

She says, "How often do I have to do that?"

A trucker stops at a Brothel. He walks up to a madam drops a grand and says " I want your uggliest women and a spam sandwhich" the madam is astonised "but sir for that kinda money you have a fine lady and a 3 course meal" the trucker replies, "listen love I aint horny Im homesick"

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?".
He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays"

Employee of the month is an example of how someone can be a winner and a loser at the same time

A monster with 3 heads, no arms and 1 leg is waiting at a bus stop. When the bus arrives, the conducter says to him, " Hello, hello, hello, you look 'armless, hop on".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,17:14)]Employee of the month is an example of how someone can be a winner and a loser at the same time
as if you would know, student
wink.gif

Ok a prefect then Leeboy. (which I'm not)
More importantly, What did they call the women with no arms or legs that won the Strawberry picking contest?

jammy c**t.

thats my lot for today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,17:21)]What did they call the women with no arms or legs that won the Strawberry picking contest?

jammy c**t.
probably the first 'dirty' joke I ever learned, way back when.

Name of the first Irish sniper?

Rick O'Shea

I'm getting me coat

A large hole appeared in the road in Victoria Avenue. Police say they are looking into it.

Three water-filled holes appeared in the road in Victoria Avenue. A police spokesman said "well, well, well".

Someone vandalised the toilets at Southend nick. Police say they have nothing to go on.

Why did the one-eyed chicken cross the road. To get to the Birds-Eye shop.

What's green and smells of pork. Kermit's middle finger.

etc etc

Those set of jokes are worse than your 5 combined footballing abilities **hic**. 'N thats saying something!!

wink.gif

Im sorry, but the majority of those jokes have a sense of Tim Vine to them.

They wasn't nicked off him, surely?!
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

How do you burn an Irishman's ear? phone him up whilst he's ironing.

sad.gif

I'm outta here!

Two goldfish in a tank, one turns to the other and says..... you man the guns and i'll drive
wow.gif

Back