• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jon Bon Jovi

Ron Manager

..........annoyingly nice bloke. Just got back from Nice Airport, after our trip to join up with the AS Monaco Southend Branch Supporters Club, where the poddle haired rocker was flying out. My sister in law is a huge fan so the missus thought it would be a good idea to ask him to pose for a photo with my daughter so she could show off to her Auntie.

However the missus was too scared to ask, so it got left to me and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Also Jamie Cullum was there and didn't act the 'star' at all - stopping to coo and smile at Kathleen.

I'd love to be able to come and here and slag them both off for giving it the big 'I am' but I can't...how disappointing!  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 18 2005,16:52)]Yeah, but Cullum is probably at home going "that Andy bloke... he's almost as bad a name-dropper as Napster..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but why would Cullum name-drop me?

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 18 2005,16:52)]Yeah, but Cullum is probably at home going "that Andy bloke... he's almost as bad a name-dropper as Napster..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's probably at home thinking of ways to continue milking his limited talent and fleecing menopausal women by flogging them dire, dull and soulless albums.

tounge.gif

Saucer of milk for Mr. Manager...!

tounge.gif

You might not like his music, but talentless is bang out of order... he is a bloody superb pianist...

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 18 2005,17:10)]Saucer of milk for Mr. Manager...!

tounge.gif

You might not like his music, but talentless is bang out of order... he is a bloody superb pianist...

oops.gif
I said limited talent - not talentless!

Anyway, I've already said he seems a jolly nice bloke.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 18 2005,17:04)]
[b said:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's probably at home thinking of ways to continue milking his limited talent and fleecing menopausal women by flogging them dire, dull and soulless albums.

tounge.gif
What!  Napster's got an album out?  The limited talent I can understand, certainly in the beer buying department (allegedly, according to Harry Barris)!  

As for Jamie Cullum.  Never heard of him buying a beer in the Spread either!  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Oct. 18 2005,20:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 18 2005,17:04)]
[b said:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
What!  Napster's got an album out?  The limited talent I can understand, certainly in the beer buying department (allegedly, according to Harry Barris)!  

As for Jamie Cullum.  Never heard of him buying a beer in the Spread either!  
biggrin.gif
He wouldn't get served...he only looks about 12 (that's Cullum obviously, not Napster)

Back