• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Josh Coulson Signs

Yes nothing to be learned from the greatest Manager ever Im sure

Very true Bazz. The big lesson he gave the world was don't play your fancy young superstars at RH under lights. There wise old experienced heads will know just how to rattle them by playing on the edge.

Also Rigsby, Baz, one thing we taught the great Alex that night, if your club secretary has dropped one and given the all clear to put a returning loanee on the bench, as the loan doesn't expire until the next morning (the late Mitchell Cole coming back from Northampton), don't let the team management put them on as sub and usher them quietly away from any of the post match photograph's !!

Our squad seriously lacked pace the last time PB was here. Hopefully signing the more experienced players doesn't mean the same will happen this time around.

Shrinking violet? Happy guy, lots of smiles but don't cross him. A lot of our forum people are saying "good job for Southend in the NL" - I think the high horses they sit on look more like donkeys. I'm sure if we still had Justin Edinburgh, you wouldn't be getting Coulson.

Shrinking violet? Happy guy, lots of smiles but don't cross him. A lot of our forum people are saying "good job for Southend in the NL" - I think the high horses they sit on look more like donkeys. I'm sure if we still had Justin Edinburgh, you wouldn't be getting Coulson.

Sounds perfect.

I find it hard to get exited about anything SUFC related these days, though, I like Brown and think he'd do ok next season.

Would we keep the successful White and Hobson combination though, with Clifford left back and Bwomono right, if he stayed.at least we will have big options and as said the impact of Coulson , Dunne, White and Murphy in the opponents box would be interesting

According to Soccerbase, his last game for Orient was 30th January. Does anyone know if he was injured or just out of favour?

Back