• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

Having to make up one point on the team above them to avoid the solitary relegation spot is hardly the thing of miracles.
I’ve seen them play four times this season and they can’t score goals at all, the gap between the bottom few will only get bigger and I just can’t see them getting out of this situation, they have 3 or 4 good players and that won’t be enough.

I’ve seen them play four times this season and they can’t score goals at all, the gap between the bottom few will only get bigger and I just can’t see them getting out of this situation, they have 3 or 4 good players and that won’t be enough.
Simon Cox has come in to work with the forwards

Now at Ebbsfleet.
Now at Ebbsfleet.
I couldn’t make Weymouth back in January,but saw them lose an exciting game 2 -3 on Saturday. Josh Wright came on at HT,Coulthirst late on for Ebbsfleet.
There were 3 more ex-Blues ,all starting : Luke O’Neill and for the Terras, Matsusaka and Kyprianu.
5 in one match,away from Essex and London—could this be a record ?
(Barry Fry’s Birmingham v someone perhaps?)

Was Josh just the same, more concerned about how his hair was looking than playing football?
As with us, he showed good skills,was comfortable on the ball but unaggressive.
Other ex’s ? The Weymouth fans couldn’t speak highly enough of Brandon Goodship,Tyler Cordner,Sean Hobson and of course Sir Mark Moseley.

Going to be appearing in TV programme on BBC 8th June with his brother and dad. Sounds like a tour of the country trying out various adrenaline fuelled experiences.

Probably along the same lines as ITVs Brwaking Dad either Bradley Walsh and his son.

Promoting the new series of “a Wright family holiday” on BBC Breakfast this morning

IMG_3607.jpegIMG_3605.jpeg

Back