• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

He'll do his normal rubbish on social media when he signs for someone i.e. coming back stronger than ever, so proud to be signed etc etc

Then he plays rubbish haha

Oxford want him on loan for the rest of the season. I really don’t understand how this guy keeps getting league one clubs interested in him.

That's weird, Josh Wright was told by Bradford to find another club after 1/2 a season within a 3 year contract

But he hasn't gone anywhere!!!

That's weird, Josh Wright was told by Bradford to find another club after 1/2 a season within a 3 year contract

Think they've had 3 managers since he was signed?.
Maybe there's 3 scenarios here...
1. He wants to stay & loves the West Yorkshire area.
2. He's happy seeing out his contract & picking up his wages every month.
3. No other club rate him?.

His stock has gone well down, I'd be amazed if anyone will offer him the wages Bradford have given him, think he could be Bradford's Matt Patterson.

Why are people being so horrible? Lovely guy, signed at the wrong time for us, didn't fit in our side and wasn't in our top three best CMs at the time.

From the sounds of things, he was a signing that Justin Edinburgh made with the paperwork being finalised after his passing, it was a "coming home" for Wright. They'd worked together before and had a huge amount of respect for each other - that's good enough for me. I bear him no ill.

another ***** player with a brilliant agent
Think his father is his agent.Its amazing how some players who frankly are poor seem to make a career in getting picked up by various clubs and not playing that particular well

Just seems a thing on SZ to have a pop at certain players, Josh Wright being one of them. I never thought he was that bad, tidy on the ball, rarely wasted it, kept things ticking along. We’ve certainly had a lot worse.

Think his father is his agent.Its amazing how some players who frankly are poor seem to make a career in getting picked up by various clubs and not playing that particular well

To be fair it is also amazing how many people who haven't had a career in football seem to know more than those that have.

The managers that sign him must see something in him.

Last edited:
Just seems a thing on SZ to have a pop at certain players, Josh Wright being one of them. I never thought he was that bad, tidy on the ball, rarely wasted it, kept things ticking along. We’ve certainly had a lot worse.

Not an SZ thing, if I think a players **** I’m going to say they’re ****. Just because he’s played for us doesn’t mean I have to lick his arse and say how great he is.

He’s probably cheap because he’s already loaded.
Probably something in that, his family are all pretty well off by the look of things, so taking a probable cut in salary to come back to the London scene won't be too much of an issue.

Back