• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

We never saw the best of him. I think he'd admit that himself. Got shoe horned into our side out wide which isn't his position, got injured, came back just after the change of manager, got injured.

He would have walked into our midfield last season. No where near as bad as is being made out and considering some of the shocking players we've had down the years, the criticism on him is pretty harsh. I think he'll do well in League 2 with Orient

Think he's now found the right fit for him, club wise and location wise. Wish him no ill, he couldn't help it that he wasn't Lenny or Timlin.

Personally have a lot of time for him and I was disappointed that it didn’t work out for him here.

Excellent today for Orient. He is scoring for them and was there best player by far today. League below i know but all he wanted to do was whip balls in, shoot and play the ball forward.
Another one ruined at the Hall!

Excellent today for Orient. He is scoring for them and was there best player by far today. League below i know but all he wanted to do was whip balls in, shoot and play the ball forward.

Excellent? Can’t have been that good they lost 2-0! The only reason he’s scoring is because he is on penalty duty, he’s only got 2 from open play.

His definitely been there best player over the last six games, other players are rubbish tho, still good enough for league one if you ask me?

Excellent? Can’t have been that good they lost 2-0! The only reason he’s scoring is because he is on penalty duty, he’s only got 2 from open play.

Still better than the tripe we are watching in midfield at the moment!

What about his performance’s for a relegated Bradford? Would say it was injuries and his own form and maybe league one is a step to far for him. Don’t think you can blame Southend Utd.

There is a theme on lots of ex threads,
Gone and suddenly enlightenment and "weren't they great" etc.
FWIW Josh blew it, Ted Smith is too fragile, PB had past his time and touted himself too much, Tims was a mistake (with hindsight) and so on.

Au contraire he was poor just like the rest of the Os team.

They all had an off day and Scunny were good value for their win.

I shudder to think how many Scunny would have beaten us by.

Back